Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hi, Cyber friends and Colleagues:

Do you know what is Google Reader?
Is a tool to keep tracking all your favorite web sites and bloggers. You can create your own personal learning networking, this can be use for your business, education or simple pleasure.

Please, watch this video of how to create a Google Reader:




Also, take a look at my own Google Reader:



The link below is my Google Reader Link, but I believe you can not have access but me. So, please, take a look how it looks like in the picture above.
http://www.google.com/reader/view/#overview-page

Was very easy to created and integrated with my current Google account. Just subscribe with Reader, then added my current links to keep tracking with my interest.

 Thank you and I hope you can enjoy all the applications and technology to make easy your life.


Until next time,

Rochelle Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment